Sunday, October 9, 2011

14 Weeks (a week behind)

Today marks 15 weeks!  I am feeling good for the most part.  The only "problem" I've really had is with my blood sugar level.  It's only happened a couple times, usually in the morning, but if I don't eat a good breakfast my levels dip.  Apparently a "good" breakfast is one meant for a trucker.  I feel like I'm eating all the time, but the doctor said that two babies can use up a lot of calories without me even realizing it.  I'm adjusting to it and try to always have snacks on hand.  I go back to the doctor Oct. 25 so we are looking forward to that!  I will post my 14 week pic from last week.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!




Photobucket

7 comments:

MissAshDG said...

I'm so happy for yall! I found your blog on a whim and I feel like you're my family too! Congrats! =)

elvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen K said...

I can only imagine! If I don't have some protein for breakfast (eggs, peanut butter, etc.) then my sugar crashes and I'm only carrying one.

Candy said...

Congrats Cindy!! I ate a ton when I was pregnant with the boys - I usually had 2 toaster struddles for breakfast, as well as toast with lots of butter and bacon. Enjoy!

Jim said...

Microsoft office 2007 client application's uninstall tool is a command-line tools available to help you uninstall the Office 2010 Professional installation, the client patch.

Vivian said...

For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines

Poll Nike said...

At first, both equally engineering and also Retaining wall Avenue experts attained expected the widely accepted pc request fit the following shed. Where experienced traders Office 2010 Download targeted the production of your Office 2010 revise as soon as Goal.Ms might be developing Workplace Year 2000 server-side dealing with instruments Office 2010 along with Ms windows NT A number of.Four. Microsoft Office 2010